Teacher of RE and Sociology
MPS/UPS plus TLR 2.1 Teaching and Learning
Start date: September 2018
We have a Governing Body and staff who are very committed to maintaining the very highest standards and achieving success for every student.
We are a school:
- With very clear ambition and focussed attention on high achievement.
- Secure in the Best Academic Traditions.
- That invests in all staff and has strong emphasis on team work.
- That is driven to be outstanding in all that it does
What we will offer you:
- An excellent NQT / RQT support programme.
- A professional and supportive RE and Sociology department.
- An opportunity to develop your professional skills through a range of professional development opportunities including leadership development and a talent programme.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic, highly motivated and high quality teacher to join a department that is focused on success.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school and browse our website for further information. If you would like to visit please contact Kathryn Hindle on 0161 624 9939.
The application form and further details are available from:
North Chadderton School, Chadderton Hall Road, Chadderton, Oldham. OL9 0BN
Tel: 0161 624 9939. Email email@example.com or downloadable from our website www.northchaddertonschool.co.uk
North Chadderton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Disclosure.
The closing date: noon Friday 18th May 2018