The Governing Body of Saint Gregory’s Catholic College are recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic RE specialist looking to begin their teaching career or an experienced colleague looking for their next career move in a high-performing and over subscribed school. We are seeking to appoint an inspiring colleague who can contribute to the development of the department and extend RE teaching further at Saint Gregory’s.
Saint Gregory’s Catholic College is a popular 11-18 co-educational school, founded on Catholic Christian values and with a strong family and community ethos. These values are the foundation of learning for our students, providing them with an academic start to life that is supportive, nurturing and inspiring. Saint Gregory’s has a well-deserved reputation for academic excellence, outstanding pastoral care and an excellent enrichment programme.
Our most recent Ofsted and Diocesan inspections judged us to be outstanding in every area and we are committed to maintaining and developing that high standard.
The Governing Body is looking for an exceptional Teacher of RE, to join our team in September. The successful candidate will be an inspirational teacher who will maintain and enhance our very high academic standards. The faculty benefits from experienced, supportive leadership and applications are welcomed from NQTs seeking an outstanding school in which to begin their career.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of exceptional RE teaching
- Capable of teaching across the Key Stages
- Outstanding subject knowledge
- The ability to inspire excellence in students
- Enthusiasm and motivation for exemplary teaching and learning
In return, the successful candidate can expect:
- A comprehensive Induction Programme
- Outstanding professional support at every stage of your career
- A strong Continuing Professional Development programme to develop you as an outstanding teacher
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunities to work in a dynamic and supportive faculty with excellent facilities
- A positive student body who love learning
For an open conversation about the role and/or to arrange a visit prior to application, please contact the Headteacher's PA, Mrs Gormley, on 01225 838200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
To apply for this post and for full information please download an application pack or visit our website at www.st-gregorys.org.uk/about-us/vacancies.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Details of our Child Protection Policy can be found on our website at www.st-gregorys.org.uk/useful-information/key-documents.