St Paul’s School for Girls is seeking to appoint a dynamic Teacher of RE to join our high achieving school. Applications are considered from either exceptional existing or aspiring teachers. Candidates should be able to teach across the age and ability range and to provide evidence of successful teaching strategies and excellent organisational skills.
St Paul’s School for Girls is very proud of its history of academic achievement; this is due to hard work, focus and dedication to St Paul’s mission and ethos shown by pupils and staff alike. In May 2017 we were judged to be Outstanding by Ofsted and achieved remarkable exam results with 0.68 Progress 8 at GCSE and 76% A*-C. We value excellent relationships within a caring community. Extra-curricular activities play a huge part in the life and success of the school and pastoral systems are extremely strong. We are a Catholic school for Girls and have children from all areas of the city.
The successful applicant will be:
• A practising Catholic.
• Able to teach up to A Level.
• An outstanding teacher
• Someone who has high expectations of pupils (both attainment and behaviour)
• Fully supportive of the school in meeting its requirements for collective worship and
• A school with a strong commitment to your professional development
• A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards
• The opportunity to work in a school where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work
will be appreciated
• A school that invests in enrichment and extra-curricular activities
You can either complete our application form on this TES page or download from our website www.stpaulgl.bham.sch.uk
Please return your completed application form and one side of A4 stating your suitability for the post.