Position: Teacher of Religious Education
Apply by: Tuesday 21st May 2019
Salary: MPS/ UPS
Contract term: Full time
Job start: 2nd September 2019
School Visits: Please contact Sammie Hibbs at the Academy (0121 729 7220)
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading education and business leaders.
Jewellery Quarter Academy (JQA) opened in 2014. It puts the education and learning experience of students at the heart of everything. As a result, it is a successful, growing, over-subscribed inner city school. For further information about our academy, please visit the website.
We are looking to appoint a qualified Religious Education teacher. You may be an NQT, on the MPS or UPS.
This position requires:
• The ability to consistently teach high quality lessons in key stages 3 and 4
• Confidence to be innovative and creative in the classroom
• The determination to drive rapid student progress across a full range of abilities
• A passion for Religious Education and the ability to motivate and enthuse students to learn
• A passion for reading and to improve student literacy
• A team player who wants to contribute to broader life at JQA
• Personal ambition and the desire to develop as a professional
• An excellent role model for our students
For an informal discussion and / or tour, please contact Sammie Hibbs at the Academy (0121 729 7220)
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.