The Governors are seeking to appoint a Catholic Teacher of RE to join a motivated and successful team. Our school is very highly regarded, heavily oversubscribed and enjoys examination results which well above local and national averages. This post would suit either an experienced colleague or an NQT.
We require an inspirational teacher who has the skills and talent to:
- Deliver challenging and engaging lessons up to and including KS5/A Level
- Share leadership and management responsibilities within all areas of the department
- Foster a sense of collegiality and mutual support
- Inspire students through the organisation of enrichment activities.
We will offer a caring and supportive school community where:
- Pupils who are well behaved, enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Colleagues are warm and welcoming
- There is a strong commitment to CPD and to tailored professional growth serving as a stepping stone to future promotion
- An environment in which innovation and risk-taking are encouraged.
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, at email@example.com.
The closing date is 12 noon on Friday 23 March 2018, with interviews taking place during the following week.
Applications from non-Catholic teachers who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.
This organisation is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.