We are seeking to appoint an excellent practitioner to improve the attainment levels of our learners and instill a passion for Religious Education through high quality learning and teaching. The successful applicant will work within an enthusiastic, experienced successful team.
As an Academy we are forward thinking, yet hold tight to firm educational values which brings about examination success. We have a 1:1 mobile device scheme where every pupil has their own iPad. This innovation alongside an Immersive classroom space and iMac suite ensures teaching staff have the opportunity to utilise technology to inspire, enthuse and capture learning. A comprehensive CPD programme supports staff at all stages of their career. We run a very successful NQT programme, working in partnership with a local Teaching School, and frequently run National College programmes to support staff who aspire to Middle and Senior Leadership positions.
The successful applicant will:
• be a committed, highly-competent, reflective and resilient individual
• have a sense of humour and good inter-personal skills
• have excellent communication skills
• strive to be an outstanding practitioner in the classroom
St Wilfrid’s is a popular and oversubscribed 11-18 Church of England Mark 2 Academy, committed to providing an excellent education, both academic and social, within a Christian context.
• an Academy where results exceed the national average
• highly resourced with purpose-built facilities
• a caring community where standards are high and students thrive
• an Academy driven by strong values with a Christian ethos which permeates all levels
Contact information For further information and informal discussion about the post or to arrange a visit, please contact the Academy.
Closing date: 12.00pm on Friday 26th January 2018
Full details are available on the Academy website, or by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please contact the Academy office on 01254 604000 who can provide an application pack.
Potential applicants should note that a full DBS check will be carried out before an appointment can be confirmed. The successful applicant will also be required to undertake training in the Academy’s Child Protection and safeguarding procedures on appointment.