About the Role
• Northern Beaches location
• Temporary part-time position
• Commence Monday 3 June 2019 or negotiable
Must have sound knowledge and understanding of:
• Stage 4, 5 and 6 Religion
• Dynamic and exemplary classroom practitioner.
• Models innovative learning, teaching and assessment practices in the classroom.
• Work collaboratively within the Religious Education Faculty implementing the aims and practices of the department within the framework of the College’s strategic intent.
• Demonstrated understanding of contemporary Boys’ Education practices.
• Demonstrate a willingness to contribute to the College’s academic, spiritual and co-curricular life.
• Required qualifications to teach in NSW schools.
• A commitment to the Augustinian and Catholic ethos of the College is a condition of employment.
• Child Protection legislation applies, including a current Working with Children Check.
If you require further information regarding this position, please contact:
Danielle Stanway: Assistant Principal-Staff, on 02 9938 8254 or visit the College website
Applications and curriculum vitae, including qualification transcripts and the name and contact details for three referees should be addressed to:
St Augustine's College, Sydney
Applications should be submitted via the College website