KAA is a growing 11-18 academy situated in the heart of North Kensington. We opened in brand new buildings in 2014 and our facilities are second to none. We currently have 660 students in Years 7, 8, 9 and 12 with us, and are growing every year. Our Sixth Form opened this year and has made a very successful start.
At KAA we are building a school which has the very highest standards - both in terms of academic teaching and life beyond the classroom. In July 2014 the Department of Education reported we are “one of the best new academies they had ever seen” in terms of our planning and curriculum development. In November of that year we were inspected by Miriam Rosen, for HMCI, who wrote “the academy has made a remarkable start and is already securing highly positive outcomes for students.” We look forward to our first full Ofsted inspection in due course and aim to achieve ‘outstanding’ in all areas.
We are currently looking for a talented and committed teacher of Religious Education to join our growing RE department.
The successful candidate will have:
- Evidence of being, or having the clear potential to be, an outstanding teacher of their subject.
- Significantly contributed to the work of a successful department.
- Experience of leading the planning and implementation of a curriculum initiative.
- Experience (can be limited) of delivering staff training and undertaking professional development of other teachers.
- Contributed to intervention programmes at a department/year group/whole school level.
- Good knowledge of data, tracking and monitoring of discrete groups of students.
- NQTs may apply if they can demonstrate high-potential through the process.
Deadline: Apply by 9 am on Monday 12th December 2016
(early applications encouraged)
Interviews will take place that week. Please send your completed application form to Melanie Rieder at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The post holder must be committed to safeguarding the welfare of children