We require an enthusiastic graduate qualified to teach Religious Education at KS3 and KS4, with the potential and ability to also teach A level. The ability to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and to consistently teach inspirational lessons within this highly committed department is essential.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to work in an Academy which seeks to raise achievement, setting consistently high standards for yourself and your students, please do contact us.
There is a genuine occupational requirement that the post-holder should be a committed Christian.
For an application pack and further information, please visit http://www.kingsacademy.org.uk/recruitment, call 01642 577 577 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on Monday, 19th February 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday, 21st February 2018.
The King’s Academy, Middlesbrough (by North York Moors National Park, and commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
- Distinct Christian ethos, with highly diverse intake
- Strong track record of students’ achievement at all stages
- Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
- Focus on ‘character first’ education
- Large and expanding Sixth Form
- Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision (c.10% of entry) for visual and hearing impairment and higher learning needs
- Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
The King’s Academy takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.