Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES and leading education recruitment specialist, is looking to recruit a dedicated Teacher of Religious Education to join a Village School in Peterborough where Students are unreservedly proud. The School’s values mean that they pride themselves in having a caring, secure but stimulating Community College. We offer excellent educational opportunities to all students and the wider community, through the high quality of our teachers, curriculum, accommodation and materials.
The school has a predominantly attentive team who are dedicated to providing academic philosophy and a wide extra- curricular programme. They enjoy a breadth and depth of talent, goodwill and commitment amongst all staff and students which is a constant factor in their success.
The ideal candidate:
· Must have QTS and be effective in their teaching.
· Have the capability to adjust lesson plans to accommodate for a range of different needs
· Be dedicated to the highest standards of teaching and learning
· Have excellent classroom organisation
What we offer:
· £110-£200 a day subject to experience - paid weekly as PAYE by our in-house payroll.
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· FREE CPD training courses, to help you keep up with the latest developments and advance your career.
· Regular FREE social events, giving you the chance to network with other teachers, widen your professional contacts – and have a great night out!
· Generous refer a friend and colleagues bonus scheme.
· Friendly and experienced education consultants, who will support you throughout your placement.
To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Simply click on the Apply button, or contact Louise Butterworth at Vision for Education’s Peterborough branch for more information on 01733 371 371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.