NORTH CESTRIAN SCHOOL
The Cestrian Way: Cestrian Learning, Cestrian Behaviour
Job Title: Part Time Teacher of Religious Studies
Salary: MPS – UPS £24,373 to £40,490
Start Date: January 2020
Contract Type: Part Time (0.6 FTE) working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week
Contract Term: Permanent
North Cestrian is a Free School and part of the Hamblin Education Trust along with Altrincham Grammar School for Boys. The school is a mainstream, non-selective, co-educational 11-16 academy, serving the community in and around Altrincham.
We are a popular over-subscribed school with 590 pupils on roll, growing to approximately 740 pupils over the next few years. A £7.3 million refurbishment and expansion programme has been recently completed providing outstanding facilities for pupils and staff.
We can offer:
• A disciplined environment based on clear rules and procedures.
• A knowledge-based curriculum with a focus on drill and practice to ensure key points are mastered.
• A can-do culture, not allowing circumstances to prevent progress.
• Expectation of a full buy-in from parents.
You will be:
• Passionate about Religious Studies with an ability to share this with young people
• An enthusiastic teacher who is committed to working in the pursuit of success for our students
• Highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
• An experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT
All teachers at North Cestrian School are expected to be aware of and subscribe to the School’s academic and pastoral mission and to maintain high personal and professional standards in all their dealings with pupils and parents.
How to apply
For an application pack, to arrange a visit or an informal chat regarding this post and working at the school please contact Tracy Harrison at Vision for Education on 0191 267 6555 or email email@example.com
Completed application forms should be submitted by Wednesday 16th October 2019 at 12pm to Tracy Harrison via email.
Applications will be reviewed as received, so we may be in contact before the closing date.
Interviews will be held on 18th October 2019.
The appointment will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS. At interview applicants will be expected to provide evidence confirming date of birth and academic qualifications.