Vision for Education is looking for a strong Teacher of Religious Studies to work in a school located in North Bradford. The role is to start September 2018 or sooner for the right candidate. We are looking for a candidate who is confident in teaching KS3, KS4, able to plan, mark, and undertake structured and engaging lessons. Excellent subject knowledge and the ability to challenge students to the best of their ability in a group and individual setting are essential. KS5 experience would be welcomed but is not essential. The successful candidate must hold Qualified Teacher Status. If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch.
You must be:
- Patient and understanding.
- Be positive in the classroom and have strong classroom management skills.
- Be empathetic towards pupils.
- Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals.
- Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist Secondary Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- We pay National Living Wage
- Professional 24/7 support.
- CPD Training Opportunities, including fee Team Teach training.
- Committed consultants.
- You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.