Teacher of Religious Studies
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Religious Studies to start January, 2020 and join our successful and hardworking Department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner
- To promote and be committed to securing high expectations for learning and the raising of achievement.
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
- Have a good, up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching and learning strategies and know how to use and adapt them, including how to personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
- Know the assessment requirements and arrangements for the subjects/curriculum areas you teach, including those relating to public examinations and qualifications.
- Know a range of approaches to assessment, including the importance of formative assessment.
- Know how to make effective personalised provision for those you teach and how to take practical account of diversity and promote equality and inclusion in your teaching.
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
Closing Date: 8am on 16th December, 2019
(Interviews to be held week commencing 16th December)
An application pack can be downloaded from
contacting our recruitment team on
or e-mail recruitment@hansonSchool.org.uk
The School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.