If you are looking for an exciting place to work with dedicated staff, positive learners and supportive parents then join us. We looking for an enthusiastic teacher of Religious Studies for a maternity cover. Initially a year contract is available but there is an opportunity for this to extended. We welcome applications from NQT's and those more experienced. As a Christian school Religious Studies is an important subject which is followed by all students. There are opportunities for wider college involvement, working with our Worship team.
As an academy which is part of the Good Shepherd Trust we offer salaries above the Surrey Pay Scales.
Along with your salary there are a number of attractive benefits which include:
• On site parking and easy access to London via road and public transport
• To support staff development, contributions are given towards further professional development such as a Master's
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle2work scheme with up to 32% off a bike
• Overseas sponsorship for the right candidate
Discount schemes which offer:
• Up to 10% off your next holiday
• 20% off a new mobile contract
• 40% off cinema tickets
• Discounts at a range of high street shops such as Boots, Topshop, Apple and many more.
Christ’s College is a thriving 11-18 school serving the non-Christian and Christian community of Guildford, Woking and the surrounding areas. We are proud of our Church heritage and hope that this has helped us to create an environment that is inclusive and supportive of all. Our aim for the children at Christ’s College is that they should develop the character traits of perseverance, resilience and optimism.
Application Deadline - Monday, 21st May 12.00 noon
Interviews are scheduled for week beginning 21st May
If you would like a tour of the school or have further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01483 537373.