St. Gregory’s Catholic High School
Tel. No. 01925 574888
Number on roll 899
Teacher of Science
Mainscale 0.5 fte one year temporary
(flexibility of part-time timetable to be discussed)
Start date September 2017
St. Gregory’s are seeking to appoint a new member of staff to join our highly successful Science department. The successful candidate will join an excellent team of fellow scientists and work with outstanding students who have a thirst for academic success.
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated, innovative, part-time teacher of Science for September 2017. The ideal candidate will be passionate about their subject, ambitious for their department and willing to support the Catholic ethos of the School.
You will be required to demonstrate the following:
• Drive, enthusiasm and vision.
• A commitment to raising standards and attainment.
• A willingness to take risks and support innovation.
• Innovative teaching and a commitment to sharing good practice.
• Experience of teaching at KS3 and 4.
• A willingness to support and develop STEM.
• A contribution to further developing the department.
Further details and application forms are available from www.stgregoryshigh.com. Please return completed application forms to the above email address. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing date: 12 noon Tuesday, 21st March 2017
Interviews: Wednesday, 29th March