This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Science specialist looking to begin their teaching career or an experienced colleague looking for their next career move in a high-performing and over subscribed school. We encourage applications from candidates who can offer the flexibility of teaching a second subject in line with our curriculum needs. Please state any additional subjects in your application.
Saint Gregory’s Catholic College is a popular 11-18 co-educational school, founded on Catholic Christian values and with a strong family and community ethos. These values are the foundation of learning for our students, providing them with an academic start to life that is supportive, nurturing and inspiring. Saint Gregory’s has a well-deserved reputation for academic excellence, outstanding pastoral care and an excellent enrichment programme.
Saint Gregory’s was once again rated Outstanding in its most recent Ofsted and Diocesan inspections.
The Governing Body is looking for an exceptional Teacher of Science, to join our team from September. The successful candidate will be an inspirational teacher who will maintain and enhance our very high academic standards.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of exceptional Science teaching
- Capable of teaching across the Key Stages
- Outstanding subject knowledge
- The ability to inspire excellence in students
- Enthusiasm and motivation for exemplary teaching and learning
In return, the successful candidate can expect:
- A comprehensive Induction Programme
- Outstanding professional support at every stage of your career
- A strong Continuing Professional Development programme to develop you as an outstanding teacher
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunities to work in a dynamic and supportive faculty with excellent facilities
- A positive student body who love learning
For an open conversation about the role and/or to arrange a visit prior to application, please contact the Headmistress’ PA, Mrs Gormley, on 01225 838200 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
To apply for this post and for full information please download an application pack from our website at www.st-gregorys.org.uk/about-us/vacancies.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Details of our Child Protection Policy can be found on our website at www.st-gregorys.org.uk/useful-information/key-documents.