Are you able to inspire and empower our students to succeed?
It’s no secret, our academy is facing challenging times. We are however on the road to rapid improvement. We have high expectations and an unswerving commitment to ensure that every student achieves their goals which is at the heart of our improvement plan for 2018/2019.
To join us on our journey to ‘GOOD’, we require an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated Teacher of Science who will work collaboratively with colleagues across the academy and the Trust to achieve sustained improvements and outcomes for all our students.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of our success story then this will be the right opportunity for you.
You will be:
- Able to teach science to GCSE standard and have an excellent record of securing exceptional progress for students in this subject
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve exceptional outcomes
- A passionate and successful Science teacher who wants to join an inspiring team, who will relish the challenge to improve our Ofsted rating from the outset whilst progressing your career.
- Focused on building strong professional relationships across the academy and the wider community
- Aligned to a can-do culture
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of our community that is something bigger than one class, something wider than one academy, you will be part of a family of academies working together to change the lives of our young people
- Staff collaboration across the Trust and access to the largest network of Science teachers in England
- A brand new CPD programme including subject specific training and a full suite of training aimed at aspiring leaders
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Childcare vouchers and Teachers’ pension
- Free car parking
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
We are absolutely committed to fulfilling our improvement plan, if you would like to find out more we would welcome you to visit the academy before completing your application form. To arrange a visit please email April Crawford, email@example.com.
This position is required for 1 January 2019 or earlier if possible.
Closing date: Sunday 14 October 2018
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
If you would like to build your future with us and be part of our improving journey apply today, please click on the 'Quick Apply' button below'.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET are currently recruiting for School Direct Placements, please visit our website http://aetnationalteachingschoolalliance.org/ for further details.