Teacher of Science
Required from September 2018
Accelerated pay progression for outstanding teachers
· Our department ethos focuses on the passion we all share for Science. We work closely as a team and pride ourselves on mutual support and teamwork.
· We are looking for an outstanding and enthusiastic teacher of Science.
· The successful candidate will work with an experienced team of high quality teachers and technicians.
· Any Science specialism will be considered.
· Full or part-time considered.
· We have 7 modern, well equipped Science laboratories; each with an interactive whiteboard.
· Our priority is ensuring that our lessons are engaging, stimulating, relevant and above all promote a genuine interest in Science.
· We are a forward thinking, innovative department and welcome new ideas.
· John Colet is a successful 11 – 18 school, with a committed, friendly and supportive team of staff. Both parental and student satisfaction is high.
· Our department is a successful one with outstanding progress at Science GCSE. In summer 2017 66% of students achieved A*-C in Science A GCSE, 70% A*-C in Additional Science, and 100% of students archived A*-C in Triple Science.
Please see the school website www.johncolet.co.uk for details.
Please email completed application forms (form attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The John Colet School takes the safeguarding and wellbeing of students seriously and this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and Qualifications check.