We are seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious teacher of Science. Preferably able to teach biology A-Level. Applications are welcome from newly qualified teachers who have high standards, commitment, passion and the ability to teach across the full range of age and ability, up to and including A-level. This role has the potential for teaching and learning responsibility.
Christ’s College Finchley is an ethnically diverse 11-18 Academy. We are a successful school rated “Good with outstanding features” by Ofsted 2016.
Essential skills and experience
• Inspirational classroom practice.
• An understanding of the critical significance these subjects have for people growing up in modern Britain.
• Understanding of how to facilitate high levels of student progress.
• A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
• An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
• The ability to teach to A-Level.
Christ's College can offer successful candidates:
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.