JOHN WILLMOTT SCHOOL
Reddicap Heath Road
Telephone: 0121 378 1946
HEADTEACHER: Mrs Tracey Peters
TEACHER OF SCIENCE (TLR or R&R available)
Required from September 2017 or sooner
We are seeking an inspiring, talented and hardworking Teacher of Science to join our forward-looking and supportive Science Faculty. MPS and UPS applicants encouraged, with possible TLR or recruitment benefits for suitable candidate. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. Further details can be provided by contacting the School
John Willmott School is an 11-18 mixed Comprehensive School located in the popular residential area of Sutton Coldfield and within easy reach of Birmingham. The school has been judged to be “taking effective action” on three consecutive occasions by the Birmingham Education Partnership and we are looking for committed teachers to join us on our journey to Good.
- Keen to work as part of a team to improve students’ outcomes?
- Willing to contribute to the continuous development of the History curriculum?
- Excited about the development of all students, academically and personally?
In return we can offer you:
- A highly praised induction programme for all new staff
- Personalised Continuing Professional Development, including with the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
- A rewarding environment with enthusiastic students
Details of the post and application form can be downloaded from our website www.jws.bham.sch.uk. Applications should be posted to the above address or emailed to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 12 noon on Monday 24 April 2017
John Willmott School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.