Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 962 students on roll in years 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 from September 2019. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
As Bradford is in an opportunity area you may be eligible to have your student loans repaid if you are successful. See https://www.bradfordteaching.org/bradford-dividend/student-loan-reimbursement-scheme/ for more details.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to make a substantial contribution to the growth and development of the Academy. The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be both rewarding and fulfilling and will support you to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations. We welcome applications from both experienced classroom practitioners and Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs).
You should be:
- Able to support the learning of all students so that they make at least expected progress, with many exceeding this.
- Ambitious, with a desire to work in a dynamic organization, which is determined to provide the highest quality of learning and achievement for its students.
- Able to monitor and evaluate the performance of students, significantly contributing to continuous improvement and enthuse students to achieve their full potential.
- Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice.
- Committed to the ethos and culture of Bradford Forster Academy.
In return for your commitment we can offer:
- An academy and senior leadership team that will allow you to be inspirational, proactive and play an active part in our school improvement
- Tailored CPD with a strong commitment on developing individual career paths
- A stimulating, attractive and welcoming learning environment
- A brand new purpose built building with state of the art technology and resources
- An approach which supports and stimulates professional growth
- A supportive Leadership Team
If you are looking to join an academy with a culture of professional learning and reflection, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the academy are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Stacey Read, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 24 February 2020.
Interviews will be held w/c 2 March 2020.
For full details, application form with information pack, please visit our website: