We are seeking to recruit a Teacher of Science to deliver the departmental strategies for transforming teaching, learning and student achievement. This post is crucial in ensuring the Science Department is effective at a critically exciting point in the Academy’s development.
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
Our Academy therefore requires a Teacher of Science who can demonstrate:
- a focus on achieving the highest standards and delivery of quality first teaching
- the ability to develop and work in strong, effective teams and partnerships
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for students
- an ability to inspire students to achieve their very best in the classroom
- a desire to tackle challenging targets, and succeed
- a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos and our 9 Habits
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team and for a Trust of Academies that is very highly regarded, nationally and regionally
- the opportunity to work in an Academy that has secured a good progress score in the summer and is on an upward trajectory for its results
- high quality CPD
- state-of-the-art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners, including 49 Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting journey of school improvement at Oasis Academy Lister Park
- the chance to transform the lives of our students and become part of our community hub expansion in Manningham
For an informal discussion, or to arrange a visit to the Academy, please contact the PA to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org .