2019 OFSTED Good with an outstanding sixth form.
2019 Sixth form attainment in the top 10 of non-grammar schools in Essex.
2019 St Martin’s School is in the top 10% mixed comprehensive schools in Essex at GCSE.
2019 75% of students achieved grades 9-4 in both GCSE English and Maths and ALPS 4 progress in the sixth form.
• Applications welcome from specialist in any science discipline
• Ability to teach A-Level highly desirable but not essential
• Average 25 students per class
• 51% of grades at A Level A* to B
• 77% grade 9-4 and above at GCSE
• Our level 3 BTEC students also achieved 55% D*-D which is above the national average
• Very popular: 1113 applications for 292 Year 7 places
• All staff are provided with a school laptop
• On-site subsidised accommodation currently available
Applications are equally welcome from experienced teachers or NQTs. Please note that we do not sponsor overseas teachers.
It is our policy to only recruit staff to permanent positions via a direct application, not through an agency placement.
An application pack is available from Mrs L Knight: 01277 238348
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Body will ensure that all staff, job applicants, and students seeking admission to the school do not suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or belief, and are not disadvantaged by any other condition or requirement which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Closing date: Monday 18th November 2019