Are you ready for your most exciting career move yet?
1) Do you want to be a lead teacher in the development of a brand new Academy?
2) Do you want to carve a career path to suit you and create countless opportunities for your students and yourself?
3) Do you want to be part of thriving, community campus?
4) Do you want to be part of supportive, successful MAT – The Active Learning Trust?
5) Do you want to be part of something unique, exciting and new?
Littleport and East Cambridgeshire Academy (LECA) is a brand new, state-of-the-art Secondary school primarily serving the popular and thriving village of Littleport, Cambridgeshire. It opened in September 2017 with a cohort of 84 Year 7 students and will grow year on year until it reaches capacity of 600 in 2022.
LECA shares its campus with Littleport Leisure – a brand new leisure centre – and Highfield Littleport Academy (SEN) meaning the opportunities for all users are many and varied. The vision for the Academy and the campus as a whole is to be the go-to location in East Cambridgeshire to learn and to spend leisure time, thus promoting a thirst for learning and healthy lifestyles at the same time. The campus is open to all outside of school hours and the general public are able to enjoy the outstanding facilities both at the Leisure Centre and in the school itself.
Littleport and East Cambs Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
For more information and an application pack, please contact the Academy on 01353 223300 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or see our website, www.lecacademy.org
Closing date for applications is midday Friday 16th February 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 23rd February 2018