Would you like to grow your career teaching in a high performing Science Department with excellent facilities in a vibrant and diverse school in the heart of London?
Are you a talented Science teacher who is keen to develop their skills further in a collegiate and friendly department with excellent facilities and superb results? Would you like to work in a school with a centralised ‘Disruption Free Classrooms’ policy, low teacher loadings and a range of personalised CPD so that your sole focus is on teaching and learning rather than on behaviour?
If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request further details or to arrange an informal conversation about the post or visit to the school.
We are looking for a well-qualified and committed Teacher of Science for September 2020.
Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS
This is an excellent time to join a confident, ambitious and much improved school. We will invest heavily in your professional development and we will keep our approach as simple as possible so that you can be at your very best professionally.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who can demonstrate:
• An incredibly strong moral purpose evidenced through unquestionable ambition for every single student.
• Substance and credibility as a teacher practitioner.
• Passion about their subject specialism.
• Potential and desire to continue to grow professionally and transform the life chances of our students and their families.
• Genuine commitment to teamwork as part of an ambitious curriculum team.
• A passion to improve opportunities for young people.
• A desire to develop pupils’ skills further by providing opportunities outside of the school day.
You will have the opportunity to teach Science across the entire 11-19 age range.
averstock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Monday 24th February at Noon.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 27th February.
24 Haverstock Hill, Chalk Farm, London, NW3 2BQ
Tel: 020 7267 0975 email: email@example.com
Headteacher: James Hadley