Teacher of Science (MPS)
Outer London Required for September 2018
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an experienced Science teacher looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
Or Are you a NQT that would welcome the opportunity to join a harmonious community that is recognised as an Investor in People and can support you through the early stages of your teaching career?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of Science to join our excellent Science Department.
With your excellent subject knowledge and enthusiasm, you will have the opportunity to teach Science at Key Stages 3 and 4 and be able to offer a specialism to A Level.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the School
• Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues
• Be joining a supportive department, who like to work on the same wavelength
What we can offer you:
• Constant feedback outlines that the school is welcoming, friendly and supportive
• A culture of distributed leadership
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally
• You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd May2018