Ambitions Tour – recruiting now – Teacher of Science for September 2018
Hornsey School for Girls is in the top performing school in Haringey for Progress +0.66 and are seeking the right candidate to consolidate this further.
“Students have high ambitions and work hard to achieve them. They are genuinely interested in their studies and consequently, enjoy working hard.” Ofsted 2017
Right now we are searching for exceptional talent and offering opportunities to be part of something unique.
We have high ambitions for our staff as well as our students. As you will be investing in our young people, we will invest in you.
As well as financial incentives, your career pathway will be developed with you and will include:
· Progression opportunities both internally and externally through our bespoke CPD programme and outstanding links with Ambitions School Leadership, Teach First, East London Consortium and Future Leaders
· Outstanding mentoring/coaching programme with all staff having access to Lead Practitioner support through our Inspires Team
· Bespoke and individualised programme for NQTs and Teach First participants
· Innovative professional development through our stranded CPD programme for all staffing levels
“Staff commented on the ‘countless opportunities’ available to them and described the programme as of ‘an exceptionally high quality’ and making ‘an outstanding impact on pedagogy’. Newly qualified teachers also value highly the support they receive.” Ofsted March 2017
Hornsey School for Girls is in the top 10% of schools nationally – SSAT 2018.
In addition to this:
- Science results are above the national average consistently
- In addition to this post there are two post holders in the department with significant experience, one Head of department and one other post holder
- There is a Science specific base area and a supportive SLT
Come and realise your ambitions at Hornsey School for Girls.
Visit our website, email or call for further information, we welcome visitors to tour prior to application. Please contact Jennifer Timog-Santiago at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 348 6191 ext 239
Please visit our website www.hsg.haringey.sch.uk/163/careers to access an application form for this role. Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline for application – Monday 21st May at 9am
Interview date – 23rd May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. DBS check required.