Woldgate School are seeking a creative, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Science with the ability and confidence to inspire pupils. You will be joining a successful, friendly and supportive team who are committed to driving forward progress in Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
Ofsted describe Woldgate School as a ‘…calm and purposeful place’. It is a school with a distinct vision for education, based on shared values, where every child is known and cared for as an individual. We are a school with a positive, welcoming and warm atmosphere, in which students take pride in their school and achievements.
We are looking for an individual:
- who is passionate about working in our school
- whose enthusiasm and in-depth subject knowledge will inspire our students and ensure they are provided with the best educational experiences
- who can positively contribute to the school, its aims and ethos
We can offer:
- a professional and supportive learning environment, committed to staff development
- the opportunity to make a difference
- a school with a strong community ethos, situated at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds, but within commuting distance from the historic City of York, Leeds and Hull
- happy & motivated students who want to learn
Full details and an application form are available at www.woldgate.net
Completed applications should be forwarded to Lucy Bailey,Personnel & Communication Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews: w/c 29th April 2019
The position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Woldgate School as part of Wolds Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all out staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1074. A DBS enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment.