Our motivation is that every child can achieve their targets with the right support. If you are dedicated to raising standards and want to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic teacher to join our science team. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher. The successful candidate will teach science up to A-level and have access to our well-resourced faculty and support from our capable and caring team.
This is an exciting time to join us. We have recently become part of Castle Phoenix Multi Academy Trust which specialises in leadership and was founded in February 2013, on the success of the Caludon Castle Teaching School, and we have a new interim Headteacher in post.
The Trust is committed to invest in and develop all staff and, most importantly, bring about the best possible outcomes for our students who deserve the very best. Our Trust values are really important to all of us and include Respect to All, From All, Innovation and Collaboration.
We will play to your strengths and can offer you:
• Regular feedback to develop your teaching expertise
• Access to expert coaching
• An opportunity to participate in a learning and teaching project
• Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
• Support from a vibrant and caring science team that has the freedom to innovate and inspire our students through faculty centred leadership
• A comprehensive induction programme and mentor
• A range of benefits which includes cycle to work, access to a gym and swimming pool, free parking, an employee discount scheme, provision of an iPad, a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through the Trust’s people strategy and well-being committee.
• A strong and effective admin team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
Foxford has great deal to be proud of, hoping it is the kind of place people want to work with a meaningful focus on student outcomes and a desire to continuously improve.
Visits and applications: Alison Gallagher, Headteacher, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto a visit.
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk
http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ or by email from Ali Wilkins, HR manager, email@example.com.
Completed forms are returnable to HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Interview date: by Thursday 20th February 2020
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.