Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking for passionate Teachers of Science to thrive in our supportive environment. Whether you are a new teacher looking to do your NQT year in a supportive and happy school where personal development is at the centre of everything we do, or a more experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer :
• Room for progression within the Science Department
• Working in a large department with 15 teachers
• New science labs and office space for all teachers
• Teaching A level classes
• Developmental lesson observations instead of grading
• Three prep rooms and four science technicians
What you can offer:
• Ability to teach across all key stages including A level
• Creativity with lesson plans
• Sharing best practice and teaching methods with department
Reasons to work at Haydon school:
- Haydon has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- The Haydon culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas. We strongly believe that teaching is a truly great creative profession.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in and take responsibility for pioneering change.
- We are a school that feels our students should be exposed to as wide a variety of cultures and experiences as possible. As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to join them in this journey.
We have a very large sixth form and encourage our staff to teach to A-level.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.