Are you passionate about teaching Science?
Then why not apply to our Ofsted rated Outstanding school in North London with easy transport links to both sites. (Enfield and Palmers Green)
The successful candidate for this post;
- Is an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
- Has a passion for teaching and learning
- Has a positive can do attitude with colleagues and students
- Believes in the right of every student to succeed
- Has excellent inter personal skills and is a real team player
- Knowledge of AQA Exam Board Exams.
What we can offer you:
- An experienced and dedicated Science team who share their excellent practice with each other and other depts
- A full induction programme, buddy scheme and ongoing CPD both in house and externally
- A forward looking and over-subscribed school
- End of term and ad hoc staff socials
- Both staff kitchens have Microwave, Fridge Freezers, Toaster, Tea and Coffee Machines
- A taxi service between the 2 sites at break and lunch
- Local Borough Staff Leisure benefits
- Car parking on both sites, mileage allowance subject to Borough criteria.
If you are interested in applying, please fill in the attached application form and return via email to: Personnel@st-annes.enfield.sch.uk by 9am on Friday 25th January 2019.
Successful candidates will be advised by Tuesday 29th January 2019.
Interviews will be at the Palmers Green Site on Friday 1st February 2019.
This will involve teaching a 50 minute lesson on a topic to be given, written task, and tour of the Upper Site by students. At the end of this process there may be further shortlisting prior to interview with Headteacher, Deputy Head and one other person.
The school is committee to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.