Teacher of Science
We are seeking to appoint a qualified Teacher of Science and would welcome applications from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
Hours/Weeks: Full-time or part-time requests will be considered
Pay: Main/Upper Pay Range
The start for this post is September 2020
The role will involve:
● Carrying out the functions of a teacher in accordance with the Teacher Standards and the stated aims and objectives of The Stanway School and the Department.
We're looking for you if you have:
● Qualified Teacher Status
● A degree in the specialist subject
● The ability to teach “outstanding” lessons
● Experience of supporting staff and students in maintaining high standards
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Role Specification).
What we can offer:
● An exciting opportunity to teach in a successful, oversubscribed school;
● A competitive salary;
● Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme;
● A full Continuous Professional Development Programme;
● Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust.
We are a very successful school, which has a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating and positive Progress 8 scores for the past 4 years. The Stanway School is expanding; all the buildings are new, including brand new performing arts block which opened in September 2018.
For additional information about our school, please visit The Sigma Trust website http://www.sigmatrust.org.uk/academies/stanway.asp
Please note that applications can only be accepted on the attached Sigma Trust Application form Quoting Ref 223
Closing Date: 19th November 2019