Teacher of Science
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly talented NQT or experienced teacher, who wishes to make a real impact in this “truly exceptional school” where “behaviour is outstanding” (Ofsted).
From September 2020, we are seeking to appoint an exceptional, energetic and enthusiastic Science teacher with a strong academic background to join our outstanding Science department . All Science specialisms considered.
We are looking for:
- A motivated and inspirational teacher able to deliver our high quality, engaging Science curriculum, which stretches and challenges all students across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- An outstanding Science teacher able to build strong relationships with students and show evidence of achieving excellent student outcomes across all Key Stage
- A hardworking teacher who can demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and the ability to share their passion for Science
- Commitment to deliver extra-curricular opportunities
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a vibrant and successful Science department
- Excellent professional development and guidance at all stages of your career
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and responsive students
- Employee benefits including an Employee Assistance Scheme & Cycle to Work Scheme
The Cotswold School, based in Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire, is an outstanding, caring comprehensive school. The School is a highly popular, happy and successful 11-18 Academy school set in beautiful, rural surroundings between Cheltenham and Oxford. We have an incredible group of staff who go that extra mile to provide our pupils with an outstanding education. Our values of friendship and knowledge underpin all our activities across a broad spectrum of subjects and extra-curriculum offerings.
The Cotswold School has earned a superb reputation, locally and nationally, consistently appearing among the top state schools at both GCSE and A Level for many years. In September 2016, The Cotswold School was awarded ‘The Sunday Times Comprehensive School of the Year’ – an award based on A*/A grades at GCSE and A*-B grades at A-Level. The Cotswold School has, for the fourth consecutive time, received Outstanding Ofsted across all categories
An application form and details on how to apply can be downloaded from the School’s https://cotswold.gloucs.sch.uk/recruitment/ and emailed to Mrs H Price at email@example.com or posted to the address below. CV’s not accepted.
The Cotswold School, Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire GL54 2BD, Tel: 01451 820554