We have a clear vision at our Academy: all students will have the opportunity to climb the stairway to University, or a real alternative, and lead a fulfilling and happy life. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure that every child at our Academy achieves academic success. We firmly believe in a structured environment which is founded upon high expectations and no excuses. We believe that all of our students, regardless of starting point, have the ability to fulfil their potential; and through great teaching and learning they will go on to become valuable and happy members of the community in which they live.
From January 2018, we are seeking an inspirational teacher to join our Science team. You will be joining a well-resourced department that has a relentless focus on raising achievement.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher (all our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme).
You will have :
• Qualified Teacher Status
• The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills • The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
• A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people
We will offer you:
• A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and behave well in and around the school
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team
Oasis Academy Wintringham is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The successful applicant for this post will be subject to an Enhanced disclosure check by the DBS.
Closing date: Tuesday, 17 October 2017.
Intervews will be held the same week.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Andrew Mundell, Vice Principal, on 01472 871811.