TEACHER OF SCIENCE
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
The successful candidate for this post:
• Will have a passion for learning and teaching
• Believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
• Is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
• Enjoys working in an aspirant, highly collaborative environment with engaged students and skilled staff
• Wants to work in a school that fundamentally changes life chances for its students
In return, Goffs can offer you:
• A successful and popular Department
• Brand new multi-million pound teaching facilities and a highly professional working environment
• A financially secure school, with the money to underpin its work
• A school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
• Outstanding career development, including opportunities to lead projects in a range of settings and schools through the Generations Multi Academy Trust
• Personalised CPD considered best practice within Hertfordshire, including dedicated leadership development and coaching in a national “Leadership” school
Please contact the HR Department, on 01992 624375, or by email at email@example.com for further details.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews to be held w/c Monday 20th May 2019
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.