We are seeking a full-time Science teacher to work at this Outstanding school in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border.
We would like you to have:
- A passion for science and for education in its widest sense
- Experience of teaching any science subject to all levels, including Key Stage 5
- The ability to teach a second science subject to KS4 would be an advantage but is not essential
We can offer:
- A full or part-time permanent contract
- A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
- A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- The opportunity to work within the lead school of the Herts & Bucks Teaching School Alliance and Science Learning Partnership
- The opportunity to contribute to the education of the first cohort of students in a brand new school at an exciting stage in its development
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school opening in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. Beyond the immediate context of the school, St Clement Danes has excellent wider links across universities, local schools, educational authorities and national organisations such as Challenge Partners. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we hope to hear from you.
Chorleywood offers a delightful semi-rural location within easy reach of London. Excellent road and rail links make it a convenient centre for employment.
How to make an application:
- Further details and a teaching staff application form can be downloaded from this page
- Applications should be sent to Mrs J. Price (HR Admin) by 10am on Wednesday 21st June Please note: early applications are encouraged as we may call candidates to interview before the closing date
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form containing the contact details of two referees
- Interviews will take place soon after the closing date
Websites: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 284169