Become part of a great team
Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking for passionate Teachers of Science to thrive in our supportive environment. We have vacancies for Biology, Chemistry or Physics specialists from January, Easter and September 2017.
Whether you are a new teacher looking to do your NQT year in a supportive and happy school where personal development is at the centre of everything we do, or a more experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
We have five simple reasons why Haydon should be at the top of your list of places to teach:
- Haydon has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- The Haydon culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas. We strongly believe that teaching is a truly great creative profession.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in and take responsibility for pioneering change.
- We are a school that feels our students should be exposed to as wide a variety of cultures and experiences as possible. As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to join them in this journey.
- We have a very large sixth form and encourage our staff to teach to A-level.
Joining Haydon might just be the best decision you ever made…
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now:
www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
If you would like to discuss the post or require further information, please contact our Head of Faculty:
Science - Avra Houston firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and covering letter should be sent to email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.
Closing Date: Noon on Monday 12 December 2016
We reserve the right to interview prior to the closing date
Middlesex HA5 2LX