Teacher of Science
(With potential career progression to become a lead practitioner and/or Specialist Leader in Education)
We simply love science at Rivers Academy, would you like to join our team of established specialist science staff?
Our passion is unlocking the awe and wonder of science for our students, helping them understand how science can improve human life at every level, from individual comfort to global issues.
Science is thriving at Rivers Academy, we have Post 16 classes in each of the science specialisms, testament to the teaching which has inspired students throughout Key Stage 3 and 4 at Rivers Academy.
What we offer:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Science Department
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Closing Date: Thursday 27th June 2019
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.