Science Teacher - Immediate start available
MPS or UPS with possible salary enhancement for the right candidate
Are you new to the profession or looking for a fresh challenge? Are you passionate about science? Do you want to be part of a highly successful team in a school committed to fostering a love of STEM?
Join us and benefit from-
• A very well run and very supportive department;
• Dedicated facilities including brand new, well-equipped laboratories;
• Extensive banks of resources, shared across our trust;
• The opportunity to teach A Level;
• Pupils who enjoy learning in a dynamic and exciting school;
• An excellent CPD programme, including opportunities to study further;
• Being part of a highly successful trust.
We are looking for candidates who -
• Are able to teach KS3 and KS4 biology, chemistry and physics;
• Are able to implement and deliver an inspiring curriculum in a vibrant learning environment;
• Have obtained at least a high quality degree in science or a related subject;
• Have high expectations and aspirations for all students;
• Are committed to our vision to ensure student well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything we do.
We would be willing to consider applicants with relevant experience who may not hold QTS but have a commitment to achieve this.
Ofsted – ‘Teachers have high expectations of their pupils and expect all pupils to give of their best.’
Application packs available online at https://www.swaleacademiestrust.org.uk
Please note – we cannot accept CVs without an application form.
Closing Date: Friday 15th February 2019 at 12 noon.
Interview Date: TBC
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Contact details: Miss Carmen Quan or Miss Kate Box
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be sent to: Trust HR Team – email: email@example.com
Trust Principal: Mr J Whitcombe MA
Executive Headteacher: Mr S Murphy
Headteacher: Ms Y Peden