Teacher of Science
Secondary – Permanent – Full Time – Start: 31 August 2017
Governors are seeking to recruit an inspirational, dedicated, and innovative Teacher of Science with the ability to teacher a science up to A-Level, who is willing to go the 'extra mile' on behalf of students and staff, to join our 'outstanding' Science Department. The Ability to teach an A-level science is preferred.
We are proud, as a truly comprehensive school reflecting the cosmopolitan make up of Leeds, to have been recognised by Ofsted as an 'outstanding school' which is 'all about its students' where 'staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine'.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an excellent and hardworking teacher who shares our passion to improve all that we do and wants to take the next step in their development.
- Most oversubscribed school in the city with the highest attendance
- 100% staff recommend the school as a place to work
- 'An outstanding Sixth Form' Ofsted
- The largest school sixth form in Leeds (450+)
- Investors in People Gold Award, 'staff training is excellent' Ofsted
- National Support School and Red Kite Teaching School Alliance strategic partner
- 'Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding' Ofsted
Application Deadline: 9.00am on Wednesday 22 March 2017
For further details and an application pack please visit www.roundhayschool.org.uk