Teacher(s) of Science
Start date: January 2018/ as soon as possible
We are seeking an ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner(s) with strong subject knowledge with the necessary skills, attributes and passion to create a love of learning science.
Our dedicated science department achieved excellent GCSE results in 2017, with the following subject areas securing outstanding A*- C pass rates, Biology 98%, Chemistry 96%, Physics 97%.
Applications are invited from ITTs as well as more experienced colleagues.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise science learning for all?
We will offer:
- The opportunity to teach science at KS3 & KS4
- A supportive learning environment and team to work in
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School, Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013. Last summer’s GCSE results placed us in top 15% of non-selective schools nationally. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
For further details and to apply please visit https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/bohunt-school-liphook-1012701 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Ongoing - Suitable candidates will be given reasonable notice and called for interview as and when applications are received.