A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic colleague to take up this position at our vibrant and successful school.
We need you to be:
- Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
- A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach to A Level
- A strong communicator wanting the best for each student
- A cracking teacher, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
What we offer:
- Science is an extremely successful faculty, with students achieving strongly over consecutive years. Consequently the 3 sciences comprise our most popular A Level choice with Hampstead School, being one of the top schools in the UK for Post 16 science progression.
- The school has invested heavily in science with the faculty having moved into a suite of 10 brand new, purpose-built science laboratories last year.
- In return as a people-centred organisation, we offer an outstanding employee support package alongside proven support with professional development including study at Master’s level.
- As a long standing Investor in People, Hampstead School has an enviable record of enabling rapid career progression at all levels.
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted).
“Fizzes with activity” (Good Schools Guide)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Details and application form can be downloaded from our website.
Closing Date : Friday 20 April 2018 (0900)
Interview Date: Monday 23 April 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.