We are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of Science to join our highly successful Science Faculty that has consistently achieved the very highest outcomes for our students.
You will have the leadership skills, ideas and drive to support us in developing and implementing the next phase of the school’s development.
Hendon School is an ambitious 'Outstanding' School and can offer:
• Excellent resources
• Excellent support and professional development opportunities
• Hendon School is an Outstanding School, recently identified as one of the top 100 non- selective state funded schools in the country. Students not only achieve outstanding exam results but experience an exceptional community programme.
Many students have won local and national awards for their achievements and contributions to society.
We are seeking someone with:
• A passion for teaching and learning
• The ability to motive and inspire the department and students
• The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest and enjoyment of Science
• Creative teaching skills and a professional approach.
• High expectations of students
• The determination to raise student achievement
• Team skills.
About the employer:
· Each person equally as an individual who is entitled to be treated with respect at all times.
· The particular abilities, needs and hopes of all our school
· The social, ethnic and religious diversity of Hendon School.
Closing date: Thursday 10th October 2019
Interview date: w/c 21st October 2019
CVs will not be considered.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
We can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK