Required for September 2018, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Science Teacher to join Robert Clack School of Science. Candidates will be required to have experience of teaching Key Stages 3, 4 & 5, and be committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning, while promoting outstanding progress and attainment for all.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- Qualified Teacher Status;
- Experience and knowledge of teaching Science within a secondary school (ages 11-18);
- Good subject and curriculum knowledge;
- Record of / commitment to outstanding teaching and pupil progress;
- Experience of or a commitment to wider school responsibilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- A motivator by example of pupils, staff and parents;
- An appreciation and an understanding of a school at the heart of the community.
To view more information about Robert Clack School, please take a look at the school website. If you would like to apply for this position, please refer to the Teacher Job Description, Teacher Person Specification and download the Teacher application form which is available with the TES. Please submit your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the TES.
CVs only will not be accepted. They will only be accepted if accompanied by a completed application form.
Robert Clack School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful applicants must be willing to undergo identity checks, checks with past employers and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.