We are looking for a Science Practitioner to work at a good school located in Long Eaton to start from September on a Long term Basis.
Science is an intriguing and fascinating subject. If you have the knowledge and are keen to share this with young people then this teaching role in a good secondary school will be of great interest.
You will be required to keep up-to-date with new trends and educational developments in the world of Science which should be used as a basis for your teaching. Your passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of the subject will help you lead the next generation of Science experts.
You must demonstrate:
• Experience of teaching Science successfully at secondary level
• Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Science
• Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
• An ability to be a strong team player
• The ability to teach General Science KS3-KS4
• QTS or QTLS
Trial days and interview to take place ASAP
The school offers a supportive environment. As such Science is a popular subject at this school. Lessons are conducted in a positive environment where students are challenged and teachers strive to improve achievement levels.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.