We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational teacher of science. This post offers the exciting opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and successful team. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply for this post.
Our school motto is ‘Aspire Believe Achieve’ which reflects the inclusive nature of our school and the high expectations we have of ourselves and our students. The school prides itself on challenging, supporting and developing staff and students so that we are the best we can be. Ofsted judged that our students’ behaviour was outstanding (2013) and the school remained good overall in our March 2017 inspection.
Lealands provides a dynamic, friendly and vibrant environment where support, training and development for all staff is a priority. Our students and staff experience a supportive and caring atmosphere along with high standards and expectations for success.
- A generous relocation package
- Free access to our sports equipment and facilities including swimming pool and gym
- Opportunities for paid lunch duties
- Staff laptop with remote access to school systems
- Access to a wider community of schools through our partnership with Luton Futures and Lea Springs
- Professional development programme and opportunities to study for a Masters degree
- Excellent location on the northern edge of Luton within walking distance to Leagrave train station (to London/Bedford) and airport links to destinations throughout Europe
Interested applicants should visit the school website http://www.lealands.luton.sch.uk or email email@example.com for further details and for an application form.
Alternatively click on 'Apply Now' to complete and submit your application form.
Visits from prospective applicants are welcome and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Nilsson (HR) on 01582 611600.
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse and provide effective help or advice fluently in spoken English.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 25th June 2017
Interviews will be held: TBC
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools