- Have a desire to teach Science to A Level (experienced or otherwise)?
- Have a passion for teaching and wish to inspire young scientists to love learning?
- Want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and progressive Science Department?
- Wish to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
If so, Maltby Learning Trust is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented teacher to contribute to the Science Department’s improvement journey. A passion for Science and a strong commitment to developing young Scientists who achieve their potential is essential. The post could result in a TLR being offered for the right candidate. We would also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification.
Our successful candidate will be:
- An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Able to inspire and enthuse students
- Committed to raising standards for all
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas
In return we will offer:
- New, purpose-built learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development.
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff
Prospective candidates are invited to visit the Academy and meet the team. Please contact Reception on 01709 812864 if you wish to make an appointment.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
How do I apply?
For further information please contact Rachael Barratt, PA to Principal, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role should be sent to Julie Pawson, Trust HR Services Manager on email@example.com or to the address below by 9am on Friday 6 April 2018.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 12 April 2018.
Maltby Learning Trust, Braithwell Road, Maltby, Rotherham S66 8AB