TEACHER OF SCIENCE ( Maternity Cover)
Commencing 1st January 2020
Main/Upper Pay Range
£24,373 to £40,490 pa
We would welcome applications from newly or recently qualified teachers
We are seeking an outstanding and inspirational teacher. The position will suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
Do you believe that there are no limits to student achievement? If so, why not consider joining our school and make a real difference to our students.
We're looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards)
• Ability to teach "outstanding" lessons across all disciplines
• A passion for teaching and making a real difference to young people
• Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are a dynamic, newly qualified teacher or a teacher with experience, who would like to work in a supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, please apply.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline).
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Clacton County High School?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme
Staff have the opportunity to work with colleagues across the Sigma Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships. Excellent support is provided by the Sigma Trust through the Strategic Lead.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com quoting Ref 255
Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.