We are looking to appoint a Science/Maths teacher with:
• The ability to teach both KS3 and KS4 pupils to GCSE standard
• Proven classroom ability and practice
• Experience of and a sound understanding of how assessment is used to support learning
• A good knowledge of strategies for supporting an ethos of positive behaviour management
Closing date for applications: Noon Monday 11th October 2021
Interviews to take place on Wednesday 13th and/or Thursday 14th October 2021
EAP - Ealing Alternative Provision
- Pupil referral unit(pru) with state funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 12 - 16 years
Ealing Alternative Provision (EAP) has a purpose built site that delivers high quality bespoke provision in a non-standard setting for pupils out of mainstream school.
EAP’s main aim is to provide pupils with a challenging, motivational and supportiv...