Flexible / part-time or full time available
Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require, for September 2018, an enthusiastic, permanent Teacher of Science, to join our hard working Science Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in Science;
- Will be able to teach Science to Year 7 to 11 students (any specialism);
- Will be able to teach Physics to Year 9 students desirable;
- Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students;
- Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student;
We are also able to offer A Level teaching to the right candidate in any specialism.
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey Academy’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Friday 18th May 2018.
Interviews will take place week commencing 21.5.18.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.